In observance of Global Handwashing Day, remember that washing your hands is the #1 way to prevent Covid-19.
Here are a few ways you can make a difference this Global Handwashing Day:
- Wash your hands with soap at critical times, especially before eating, cooking, or feeding others.
- Model good handwashing behavior and remind or help others to always wash their hands before eating.
- Make handwashing part of your family meals.
- Establish places to wash your hands in the household, in your community, in schools, workplaces, and health facilities.
- Promote effective handwashing behavior change in research, policy, programs, and advocacy.