Rider Alert - Route 16 VIEW ALL ALERTS
CATS has temporarily suspended charter service. Please check back with us at a later date.
Once your form is received, a member of the CATS team will review your request and advise if we are able to provide the service. Requests must be received more than 30-days prior to the requested charter date.
If charter service is approved an official written request on the requesting organizations letterhead will be requested. A 50% deposit along with signed contract is due to CATS seven (7) business days prior to the charter date. If the deposit and signed contract are not received, the contract is voided.
CATS shall charge the following rates for approved (eligible) charter service that complies with all Federal regulations:
- Peak Service Time: 6am-9am and 3pm-7pm - $300/hour/vehicle
- Monday-Friday Non-Peak - $250/hour/vehicle
- Weekend: Saturday and Sunday - $200/hour/vehicle
- Non-Profit Organization Rate - $175/hour/vehicle
- Requests made for weekday peak service times will accrue and additional twenty percent (20%) cost in hourly service per vehicle.
All approved (eligible) charter rates also include drive-time to the origin and return from the destination.
CATS has the right to cancel any charter service at any time prior to 24-hours before service, should the request impact CATS fixed route service negatively.
All customers are advised to review the CATS Charter Policy prior to completing the form below.