The CATS Procurement Office supports the purchase of goods and services that are essential to providing transportation services for the citizens of East Baton Rouge Parish.
CATS Procurement is dedicated to providing efficient and responsive service, in full compliance with CATS legal requirements, while upholding the highest ethical and professional standards. Please see our Terms & Conditions.
Become a Vendor with CATS
CATS periodically hires local and national businesses to assist us in improving services to riders. These items are listed as "Open Bids" posted below. If you would like to become a vendor to CATS, please complete and mail in the Vendor Data Profile form. Upon submittal and approval, you may be eligible to submit responses to open bids.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Learn about CATS DBE Program here.
The CATS Procurement Office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., CST. You can reach us by phone at 225.346.5552 or via email at email@example.com.
- RFP - ERP Software
- ITB Bus Washer - 2019-BusWasher-008
- ITB Motor Oil and Antifreeze
- ITB Cortana Transit Center - 3/6/19
- ITB Cortana Transit Center - 12/27/18
- RFQ Design Services for BRT
- RFP External Audit Services
- RFP Graphic Design Services
Learn about CATS DBE Program here.