The following information is CATS current fare structure for all routes except the 16 Capital Park Shuttle Route which is free:
Children under 5: Free with paying adult.
Senior citizens and people with Disabilities who show a CATS ID card: $.35
Students with valid CATS Student ID Card: $.35 (School Request for bulk Student ID Cards can be submitted to email@example.com
*If exact fare is not paid, "change" will be in the form of a "change card" which can be used for fare on future rides.
* For more information concerning a reduced fare ID card, please contact us
The following passes can be purchased at our terminal at Florida and 22nd Streets and also at the retailers listed below:
31-Day Pass - Unlimited rides for 31 days: $56.00
7-Day Pass - Unlimited rides for 7 days: $19.00
15-Ride Pass - 15 Single Rides only: $24.50
15--Senior/Disabled Ride - 15 Single Rides only: $5.25
All Day Pass--Monday-Friday: $4.00
All Day Pass--Saturday or Sunday: $2.00
- CATS Terminal – 2250 Florida Blvd. – corner of N. 22nd Street
- Hi Nabor Supermarket – Drusilla Shopping Center – 3646 Drusilla Drive
- Hi Nabor Supermarket – Winbourne Ave. at Airline Hwy. – 7201 Winbourne Ave.
- Walgreens – Plank Rd. at Hollywood – 5450 Plank Rd.
- Walgreens – Airline Hwy. at Greenwell St. – 5955 Airline Hwy.
- Walgreens – Government Street at S. Acadian Thwy. – 3550 Government St.
- Walgreens – Highland Rd. at Lee Dr. – 5298 Highland Road
- Downtown Grocery – 263 3rd Street (corner of 3rd at Florida St.)
- The Café: Simply Soul Food – Cortana Mall (Entrance 4)
Transfer fare for a second bus: $.25
Subsequent transfers: $.25 each
(Transfers are not valid on the issuing route.)
FREE with valid Southern University, Louisiana State University, Virginia College ID, or Remington College ID.
© Copyright 2014, Capital Area Transit System. All rights reserved.